Welcome to the Lit Queens!
We are a casual, fun, and diverse group with a low pressure reading schedule. We meet weekl – Sundays at 11am – to discuss the latest book. We currently meet via Zoom but have started occasional outdoor distanced meetings. (but still with a Zoom option).
Our reads are geared around LGBTQ+ topics or reads that would spark interesting discussion from an LGBTQ+ perspective. We are willing to read various formats from classics, to articles, to graphic novels, whatever. Recent reads include:
- The End of Gay Culture by Andrew Sullivan
- The Velvet Rage by Alan Downs
- Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel
- And we are open to any ideas! visit our website here!
Andrew Parr – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Ray – email@example.com